Open house: One year with Public Art Agency Sweden, January 10th10 januari, KL 17:00 - 20:00 Open arrangement
Come and join us and hear about the exciting news to come and the year that’s gone! On Thursday January 10th 2019 Public Art Agency Sweden has an open house at 5–8 pm.
When: January 10th, 5–8 pm
Where: Public Art Agency Sweden, Hälsingegatan 45, Stockholm
In the evening’s program (more TBA):
– Magdalena Malm, director of Public Art Agency Sweden, introduces the evening
– Artist Anders Rimpi about the art piece Vril, båt, sten in Jokkmokk
– Artist Miriam Bäckström talks about the agency’s new art purchases with Anders Olofsson, collection administrator at Public Art Agency Sweden
– Artist Andjeas Ejiksson about the televised performance Television Without Frontiers
– A summary of Konst händer (Art happens), by Lena From, head of special projects at Public Art Agency Sweden.
– Diana Kambugu from Konstfrämjandet Västmanland talks about Konst händer (Art happens) in Råby, Västerås
– Artist Johanna Gustafsson Fürst about Konst händer (Art happens) in Mellanstaden in Karlskrona
A detailed programme and more activities to be announced.